Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Summer Days



I had some family out last week. I had a lot of fun taking pictures. This one looks like it was easy, but let me tell you...it wasn't. :) My little guy, in the middle, refused to hold his ice cream cone. Way to messy for him. I had to keep chasing him down. Meanwhile the kids ice cream was melting everywhere. My oldest daughter, the girl in the braids, was wearing her ice cream. My cousin (the mom of the two on the right) and her boyfriend were holding a scrim over the kids to prevent the harsh sun from shining on kids.
Finally I remembered that I had a lollipop in my purse. That kept my little punk still long enough to take a few quick shots. It was fun...now that I look back on it. :) Here are a couple more from the same time, after they ate their cones.

1 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

These are really wonderful photos. :)

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home