Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Note Cards












My note cards are almost ready to package and send out. These photos are BEFORE they are folded, so the polka dots will be on the back of the card, the inside is blank. I'm sending out samples to retailers. Now I just have to convince them to buy them. Any ideas? I am selling these in packages of 10. 5 designs, 2 of each design. They will be for sale on my website as well. If anyone has any advice to give, I would love to hear it. Does anyone reading this have any experience in this area?

3 Comments:

Blogger Tyler said...

I think that's a great idea, and they look great! :)

But maybe you might think of doing ones that seem relate to what the note will be? I don't really know...lol, I'm so helpful :P

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're great Jessica!!! I hope they become a very big hit!! I'll be able to say I knew her when...

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures..They make fantastic postcards! I wish you lots of success with them!

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home