Friday, June 30, 2006

Ramblings






















I've added some links to photographers that I admire. I still have quite a few more links to add.

I've been busy painting my bathroom and putting my note cards together so I haven't done much picture taking. :) My kiddos are with their Grammy and Papa so I can get my painting done without fingerprints. I took this photo of the teddy that was left behind.

The bath photos are of my little punk. I took these a couple of weeks ago. I love how kids can truely be themselves. The expressions that we, as photographers, capture are priceless.

6 Comments:

Blogger Barefoot Photography said...

Jessica...to be one of the photographers that you admire is amazing to me. I am humbled and flattered to be admired by a photographer as amazing as yourself. Thank you for the honor.

Kimberly

12:18 PM  
Blogger tiffani sunshine said...

Awww...that little bear looks so lonely!!! Love the images of your little guy!!! He is just the cutest!

Hope you get your painting done!

10:21 PM  
Blogger Brianne said...

Ditto to what Kimberly said... I love your work (as was shown on my tribute to you and others for inspiration!) and am thrilled to be on your list!

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh...love your blog! How can you call those sweet innocent kids punks...LOL!!

12:46 PM  
Blogger dale ann cubbage said...

Looks like mommy was missing her babies!! Love the expresions you captured of him. He has the sweetest face!

da

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your "left behind" photo takes on whole new meaning with your story:) It was cute to begin with but even more so now...
It's always hard to have the kids away....
Hayley

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home