Saturday, July 08, 2006

Summer Treats

:) We bought a couple of watermelons at the grocery store a couple of days ago with this photo in mind. They are against the shed that is in our backyard (same shed that my girls painted a couple of years ago). As someone pointed out, my eldest does look at what she eats before she puts it in her mouth. Especially if we are outside. She doesn't want any bugs hopping on before she bites in. My little guy couldn't care less. ;)
When they're bellies were full of watermelon they jumped into the kiddie pool to get 'unsticky'. :)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and your boy is already exhibiting the table manners of a lot of grown men :)

-Superman

2:51 PM  
Blogger Oakstream Photography said...

This is GREAT Jess!!!!! I just wish I had littler kids around to capture these cute moments! AWWW..I remember as a child eating watermelon! SOO refreshing:)

5:46 PM  
Blogger dale ann cubbage said...

LOVE IT!! My kids ate watermelon at my mom's tonight. I forgot my camera. Duh!! This is so fun, love your colors.

da

12:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great moment captured here!!

8:30 AM  
Blogger tiffani sunshine said...

Girl...you're slacking! I keep checking back for a new post!!!! But regardless, I still couldn't get tired of looking at this precious image of your cuties!!!:)

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this photo Jess:) I actually was browsing your website and thought I'd check out your blog. They look like they had so much fun!!
Hayley

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home