Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Slacker!!

Yes, Tiff...I've been a slacker!! I haven't been keeping up with my blog. I apologize. Life has been hectic. Trying to keep up with 3 kids daily can wear a mother out. ;)

My store is up on my website!! www.jessicahughes.com. I will be coming out with more note cards soon. Right now there is one set available. I can honestly say that it is a unique set, and you won't find anything like it anywhere. :) For a limited time, you will get 30% off your first purchase. So stock up!!

I took this photo of my son when he was in the tub yesterday afternoon. He just sat there like that for several seconds. I think he was tired.


1 Comments:

Blogger tiffani sunshine said...

Speaking of slackers....look at me! I didn't realize you had posted again...and included a pic of one of the cutest little boys around!!! LOVE IT! Glad you're back in the swing of things!!!:)

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home