Saturday, July 22, 2006

Roses













































I had to buy these roses when I was at the store the other day. They are such a beautiful color. I will be selling these prints on my website, and some of them will be included in my floral note cards which will be coming out in the next couple of months. I love photographing flowers. It's second next to children.
Today has been busy. I'm getting new carpet Tuesday (yay!!), so I've been packing up everything and moving it into the garage. I'm worn out. :) It's a good thing my eldest daughter wanted to help. She helped me get a lot done, and she enjoyed every second of it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Oakstream Photography said...

WOW Jess...you never cease to amaze me with your photography!!! BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL!!!!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Jessica's Visions said...

Absolutely beautiful Jess! I LOVE the colors!:)

12:54 AM  
Blogger tiffani sunshine said...

Gorgoeus images Jess! You rock!:)

8:35 PM  
Blogger dale ann cubbage said...

Stunningly beautiful! They take my breath away! When I can afford it, I will be ordering these as my thank you cards to my clients!

da

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home