Friday, August 11, 2006

When Life Hands you Lemons...

That's what I thought today, when I was taking these photos. :) "when life hands you lemons, make lemonade". I had this idea. I would get the kiddos some stuff to make a lemonade stand, then I would take some pictures. Well...the table that I wanted to use was too short for the big girls. Alexa, my 4 year old, didn't want anything to do with pictures today, and everything was falling everywhere. The kids had lots of fun. My little guy was covered in lemonade after the first couple of minutes. He was entertaining for all of us.

Ariel, the cute redhead on the left, is my niece. She's been visiting from Utah. We've had her here for 9 days now. Tomorrow we have to take her to the airport so she can go home. I'll miss her, and I know that my kids will miss her too. She's been lots of fun.

I bought these cute templates from Dale Ann Cubbage. She has several different colors and a couple different sizes. If you are interested in getting some, her blog address is http://daleanncubbage.blogspot.com/. She is a sweetheart so show her your love. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger dale ann cubbage said...

Ha ha!! I'm so loving this post! Lemons everywhere!!! Love your little guy trying to drink it like a puppy!!!

Love how you used the template!! Gave me a big ol' smile!!

Thanks girlie! You're one in a million!!!

smiling big,
da

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look great! :)

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home