Saturday, August 12, 2006

Bye Ariel...

My eldest daughter and I took my niece, Ariel to the airport today. She came to stay with us for 10 days. It's been fun. It was hard to say goodbye. It will probably be another year until we see her again.
It's hard to be away from my family. Some days are harder than others.

I am so glad that she got to visit. It was her first time to Oklahoma, and her first time on an airplane. She was thrilled to fly for the first time. Ariel was more than ready to go home to be with her Mom, Dad, and brother. It's the first time that she has been away for so long.

My kids start school next week! Can you believe that summer is almost over? It is so hot here, it seems like it will never cool down. August is miserable in Southern Oklahoma. Much to hot and humid for my tastes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi momma,I like that picture!;)


mackenzieoblad@sbcglobal.net

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home