Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Goodbye 2006

2007 has got to be better, right? It's been a few months since my last post. Seems like I've been hit by a speeding freight train since then. My Mom was diagnosed with lung cancer two days after my last post. She passed away on November 20th. Less than two months, that's how fast it happened. It's been hard to get through. Seems like everyday gets worse because I miss her more each day. I love her so much. It breaks my heart to know that I will never feel, hear, or see her again.
It's odd how fast life can change.

I have also started a photo jewelry business. It has done well so far. It keeps my mind busy, which is good at this time. I've recently put up a new website. Charming Jewelry Designs.
It is a work in progress. Still lots to do, but it's coming along.

I hope you have all had a Merry Christmas. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Jessica's Visions said...

This is the BEST Christmas photo I have EVER seen!!!! Hands down YOU win!!!:)
I pray His Love, His Peace, and his Joy will FLOOD you and Comfort you!!!
You are always in my thoughts and prayers!!

((HUGS)))
Jess

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jess....I agree with Jess here...you win for Best Christmas photo!! :) You know you have been and will continue to be in my thooughts and prayers!! More big hugs coming your way my friend!! And of course I am overjoyed that your jewelry line is doing so well but I had no doubt in my mind that you would do great... You ROCK!!
Hayley

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i visit your blog a lot.. i LOVE your work.. I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I know she is in a better place.. and you will see her again one day!! i just can't imagine how hard it is for you right now.. hang in there!

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know many of my thoughts and prayers have been with you in the last few months as they will remain.

Your talents are like none other and your a tremendous insiration to many, including myself. This holiday image of your family is stunning! Best Wishes for the New Year, Jess!

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Я тебе очень сочувствую, твоя мама должно быть очень счастливая женщина рас у неё есть такая невероятно талантливая дочь.I know that you can't understand, just feel this comment

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home