Friday, September 08, 2006

Too long...


It's been too long since I've updated my blog. I've had a busy few weeks. Trying to get a routine down now that the kids are in school.
My little guy is now going to preschool 2 days a week. He's such a little/big boy. :) This is a picture of him on his first day.

My husband and I are looking into getting some studio space for me. It's an exciting time. It will be so nice to have space for my lights. We are hoping to get a small house, where I could use the living area and a bedroom for my camera rooms. Another room would be full of toys for the kiddos.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brianne said...

Oh boy...I'm dreading this day with my little sweetie pie! In fact, reading this made me a little sad!

Congrats on the possible purchase of a house! I'm so excited for you - and incredibly jealous!! :-)

9:52 AM  
Blogger tiffani sunshine said...

I know....this made me so sad too! What a big boy he is! I'm sure he loves school, but misses his mommy at the same time! He is just sooooo stylin' too!;-)

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home