Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Why do we bother?

As parents, why do we bother to buy our little ones toys when they are this age? :) My little guy had an hours worth of fun bouncing off the walls, tables, chairs, couch..etc, with this garbage can over his head. He was giggling the entire time, and of course, the girls and I were giggling too.
Have you ever seen the movie 'Parenthood', when the little blonde kid puts a jack-o-lantern over his head and walks into the wall, knocking himself down? That's what I was reminded of watching him.
Yes, this photo will go in my 'blackmail pile'. ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger dale ann cubbage said...

Oh my goodness, Jessica! This has to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen!!! I remember one time, my daughter when she was a little bit older than your son, she loved to wear hats. One day she came out of her room wearing like 5 hats all at the same time! Just all stacked up on each other!! It was so funny. Unfortunately it was before I got a good camera . . . so the pictures are terrible!!!

Thanks for sharing, it's totally adorable!!

da

8:50 PM  
Blogger Brianne said...

Amen to this! My son walks around with an empty shoe box and thinks it's the best toy in the world! Meanwhile, there's (I'm sure) hundreds of dollars worth of toys just waiting to be played with!

Too funny...gotta love this age.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

I have to agree, I told my husband that this year we're going to the box store and just buying empty boxes for them to play with, we can still wrap them up, but no point in actually filling the boxes. To cute!

3:24 PM  
Blogger tiffani sunshine said...

This is way too funny! I'm so glad that you captured this moment! I'm sure he'll be glad about 15 years from now too!;-) He's such a cutie!

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home